From customized training and coaching packages through to strategic business analysis consulting, IRM offers valuable services with exceptional outcomes. Through our experience over the past 30 years of business, our consultants have helped hundreds of organisations learn and apply important improvements on business activities.
“How can we do better?” is an important question to ask when starting out on a new business improvement initiative. It’s how organisations are able to experience sustained growth and remain competitive.
At IRM we improve business processes by quickly gaining a deep understanding of underlying business systems in context. We elicit the right requirements by engaging with stakeholders from the beginning and effectively manage outcomes for the business owner.
Our range of business improvement and consulting services have been developed to the highest quality.
- Enterprise IT plan development (informal EA)
- Infrastructure audit and review
- Business case development
- Process model development
- Data governance development
- Provider service level agreement development
- Industry best practice and standards review
- Business analysis for strategic problem solving
- Technology options development
- Technical authoring
- Case study development
- Competitor analysis
- Industry development review
- Change management training (culture change or introduction of new processes)
- Collaborative skills training and coaching (including Agile)
- Facilitation Services
- Change and Transition Management Services
These services are in addition to our training and development services which include our custom training courses, made-to-order training and development services, post-training support and coaching and capability development services.