ECBA™ Exam Prep Course
Duration: 3 days | Delivery: Remote, Instructor-led (Live) | Price: $2,150 + GST
ECBA™ Exam Prep Course is a Business Analyst course that aims to not only help you prepare for your ECBA™ exam, but also provide you with the ability to demonstrate business analysis proficiency in the tasks expected to perform within the first two years of employment.
Training is highly interactive and includes hands-on exercises. You will gain practical awareness of business analysis tasks by developing basic deliverables.
Successful completion of the training provides individuals joining the workforce greater confidence in their ability to perform the job.
You can now attend this course remotely.
The course will still be practical, interactive and delivered live by senior instructors with 15 – 25+ years’ experience with the skills to make the intensive learning experience interesting and enjoyable.
Various additional measures to maximise the remote training experience have also been experimented, planned and incorporated. Find out more about practical training delivered remotely (live).
Step #1 – Complete 21 Professional Development Hours (PD Hours).
Step #2 – Schedule the ECBA™ online exam
Step #3 – Sit on the exam
Step #4 – Check your result
ECBA™ exam is a remote proctored exam that requires a laptop or desktop with internet connection, webcam and microphone.
This IIBA® ECBA™ Exam Prep course is suitable for:
- New Business Analysts with 0-2 years experience.
- People who are switching roles to become a Business Analyst
- Managers and non BAs who perform business analysis tasks in their role
There is no prerequisite to attend this course.
In this certification course you will learn and practice:
- Business Rules Analysis
- Data Flow Diagrams
- Document Analysis
- Glossary and Data Dictionary
- Process Analysis & Modelling (SIPOC, Activity Diagram)
- Reviews (Lessons Learned, Requirements Approval)
- Stakeholder Analysis (Lists, Maps, Personas)
- Use Cases & Scenarios
- User Stories
Module 1: Improve Business Analysis Performance
Module 2: Engage Stakeholders
Module 3: Validate Issue Reports: User Stories
- Analyse Current State
- Define Future State
Module 4: The Agile Mindset
Module 5: Confirm Stakeholder Needs
- Assess Solution Limitations
- Assess Enterprise Limitations
Module 6: Requirements Analysis & Modelling
- Define Requirements Architecture
- Specify and Model Requirements
Module 7: Clarify Business Operations
- Verify Requirements
- Validate Requirements
Module 8: Manage Business Terms and Data Elements
- Plan Business Analysis Information Management
- Trace Requirements
Module 9: Follow the Data
Module 10: Narrow Scope and Strategy for Change
- Define Change Strategy
- Analyse Potential Value and Recommend Solution
Module 11: Outline User Interactions
Module 12: Align Solution Components with Desired Outcomes
COURSE DATES & BOOKINGS
|Remote Delivery||12 - 14 May 2021||Open|
|Group Booking||Flexible Dates & Hours||Open|
Course hours during standard time (5 April – 3 October 2021):
- AEST: 9:00am – 5:00pm (ACT, NSW, QLD, TAS, VIC)
- ACST: 8:30am – 4:30pm (NT, SA)
- AWST: 7:00am – 3:00pm (WA)
Course hours during daylight saving time: 9:00am – 5:00pm AEDT.
Other locations / time zones? Convert to your time zone.
We train professionals from these Australian organisations and more: