SAFe® Product Owner/Product Manager 5.0 Course
Duration: 2 days
Delivering value through effective Program Increment execution
With SAFe® 5 Product Owner/Product Manager Certification
Based on version 5.0 of SAFe®
Develop the skillsets needed to guide the delivery of value in a Lean Enterprise by becoming a SAFe® 5.0 Product Owner/Product Manager (POPM).
During this two-day course, you will gain an in-depth understanding of how to effectively perform your role in the Agile Release Train (ART) as it delivers value through Program Increments. You will explore how to apply Lean thinking to decompose Epics into Features and Stories, refine Features and Stories, manage Program and Team backlogs, and plan and execute Iterations and Program Increments. You will also discover how the Continuous Delivery Pipeline and DevOps culture contribute to the relentless improvement of the ART.
- Product Owners, Product Managers, Product Line Managers, Business Owners and Business Analysts
- Solution Managers, Portfolio Managers, Program Managers, PMO personnel and Process Leads
- Enterprise, Solution and System Architects
- Articulate the Product Owner and Product Manager roles
- Connect SAFe® Lean-Agile principles and values to the PO/PM roles
- Decompose Epics into Features and decompose Features into Stories
- Manage Program and Team backlogs
- Collaborate with Agile teams in estimating and forecasting work
- Represent Customer needs in Program Increment Planning
- Execute the Program Increment and deliver continuous value.
- Attendee workbook
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 5 Product Owner/Product Manager (POPM) exam
- One-year membership to the SAFe® Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion
Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to qualify for the exam.
- Attend a Leading SAFe® course
- Experience working in a SAFe® environment
- Experience with Lean, Agile, or other relevant certifications.
|Exam Name:||SAFe® 5 Product Owner/Product Manager Exam|
|Delivery:||Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, timed|
|Access:||Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe® Community Platform upon completion of the SAFe® 5 Product Owner/Product Manager course|
|Duration:||Once the exam begins, candidates have 90 minutes (1.5 hours) to complete the exam|
|Number of Questions:||45|
|Passing Score:||35 out of 45 (77% passing score)|
Attendees may be eligible to apply for SEUs under category C, toward earning or renewing their CSP through Scrum Alliance.
COURSE DATES & BOOKINGS
We train professionals from these Australian organisations and more: