Duration: 2 days
Establishing Team Agility for Agile Release Trains
With Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe® 5) Practitioner Certification
Based on version 5.0 of SAFe®
During this two-day course, you will gain an in-depth understanding of the ART, how it delivers value, and what you can do to effectively perform your role using Scrum, Kanban and Extreme Programming (XP).
You will also learn how to write stories and break down features, plan and execute iterations and plan Program Increments. Finally, you’ll learn about the continuous delivery pipeline and DevOps culture, how to effectively integrate with other teams in the program, and what it takes to continuously improve the train.
- Team members who apply Lean and Agile at scale
- All members of an Agile Release Train preparing for launch
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®)
- Building an Agile Team
- Planning the Iteration
- Executing the Iteration
- Executing the Program Increment
- Apply Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®) to scale Lean and Agile development in your enterprise
- Know your team and its role on the Agile Release Train
- Know all other teams on the train, their roles and the dependencies between the teams
- Plan Iterations
- Execute Iterations and demonstrate value
- Plan Program Increments
- Integrate and work with other teams on the train
- Attendee workbook
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 5 Practitioner (SP) exam
- One-year membership to the SAFe® Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion.
Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to qualify for the exam.
Attendees may be eligible to apply for SEUs under Category C, toward earning or renewing their CSP through Scrum Alliance
- Familiarity with Agile concepts and principles
- Awareness of Scrum, Kanban and XP
- Working knowledge of software and hardware development processes
- Exam name – SAFe® 5 Practitioner Exam
- Exam format – Multiple choice, Multiple Select
- Exam delivery – Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, timed
- Exam access – Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe® Community Platform upon completion of the SAFe® 5 Practitioner course
- Exam duration – Once the exam begins, candidates have 90 minutes (1.5 hours) to complete the exam
- Number of questions – 45
- Passing score – 35 out of 45 (77% passing score)
- Language – English
- Exam cost – First exam attempt is included as part of the course registration fee if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake attempt costs $50.
- Retake policy – Second attempt on exam (first retake) can be done immediately after first attempt. Third attempt requires a 10-day wait. Fourth attempt requires a 30-day wait.
COURSE DATES & BOOKINGS
We train professionals from these Australian organisations and more: