Duration: 2 days
Establishing Team Agility for Agile Release Trains
With Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe® 4) Practitioner Certification
Based on version 4.6 of SAFe®
Build your skills as a high-performing team member of an Agile Release Train (ART)—and learn how to collaborate effectively with other teams—when you become a SAFe® 4 Practitioner (SP). During this two-day course, you will gain an in-depth understanding of the ART, how it delivers value, and what you can do to effectively perform your role using Scrum, Kanban, and XP.
You will also learn how to write stories and break down features, plan and execute iterations, and plan Program Increments. Finally, you’ll learn about the continuous delivery pipeline and DevOps culture, how to effectively integrate with other teams in the program, and what it takes to continuously improve the train.
[expand title=”Is This the Right Course for You?”]
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
- Team members who apply Lean and Agile at scale
- All members of an Agile Release Train preparing for launch
[expand title=”Topics Covered”]
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®)
- Building an Agile Team
- Planning the Iteration
- Executing the Iteration
- Executing the Program Increment
[expand title=”Learning Goals”]
To perform the role of a Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®) Practitioner, you should be able to:
- Apply Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) to scale Lean and Agile development in your enterprise
- Know your team and its role on the Agile Release Train
- Know all other teams on the train, their roles, and the dependencies between the teams
- Plan Iterations
- Execute Iterations and demonstrate value
- Plan Program Increments
- Integrate and work with other teams on the train
[expand title=”What Attendees Get”]
The class registration includes:
- Attendee workbook
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 4 Practitioner (SP) exam
- One-year membership to the SAFe® Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion.
Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to qualify for the exam.
[expand title=”Professional Development Units (PDUs) and Scrum Education Units (SEUs) …” swaptitle=”Professional Development Units (PDUs) and Scrum Education Units (SEUs)”]
Attendees may be eligible to apply for 15 PDUs toward their continuing education requirements with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP, PgMP, and PMI-ACP certifications
Attendees may be eligible to apply for SEUs under Category C, toward earning or renewing their CSP through Scrum Alliance
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® Practitioner (SP) certification exam:
- Familiarity with Agile concepts and principles
- Awareness of Scrum, Kanban and XP
- Working knowledge of software and hardware development processes
[expand title=”Exam Details”]
- Exam name – SAFe® 4 Practitioner Exam
- Exam format – Multiple choice, Multiple Select
- Exam delivery – Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, timed
- Exam access – Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe® Community Platform upon completion of the SAFe® 4 Practitioner course
- Exam duration – Once the exam begins, candidates have 90 minutes (1.5 hours) to complete the exam
- Number of questions – 45
- Passing score – 35 out of 45 (77% passing score)
- Language – English
- Exam cost – First exam attempt is included as part of the course registration fee if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake attempt costs $50.
- Retake policy – Second attempt on exam (first retake) can be done immediately after first attempt. Third attempt requires a 10-day wait. Fourth attempt requires a 30-day wait.
[expand title=”Related Courses”]
[expand title=”Course Dates & Bookings” id=”booking” expanded=”true”]
Choose your preferred date to make a booking
Obligation free booking – cancel anytime up until 15 days prior. No payment needed to book your place.
|Contact Us||Contact Us||Contact Us||Contact Us|
If the link for your preferred date is disabled, registrations are closed. Please contact us for options.