Duration: 2 days | Price: $1,395 + GST
Applying a Lean-Agile mindset with SAFe®
With SAFe® 4 Agilist Certification
Based on version 4.6 of SAFe
During this two-day Leading SAFe® training, you will gain the knowledge necessary to lead a Lean-Agile enterprise by leveraging the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®), and its underlying principles derived from Lean, systems thinking, Agile development, product development flow, and DevOps. You will discuss the five competencies needed to become a Lean Enterprise. You will also learn and practice the skills for supporting and executing Program Increment (PI) Planning events, and coordinating multiple Agile Release Trains (ARTs).
You will gain an understanding of the Lean-Agile mindset, why it’s so effective in today’s adapt-or-die marketplace, and what it means to lead a Lean-Agile transformation. You’ll also learn how to build and support Agile teams and programs, empower a Lean Portfolio, build a Continuous Delivery Pipeline and DevOps culture, and coordinate large solutions. You will develop a skillset that’s in demand worldwide—and empower your enterprises to succeed in a disruptive marketplace—when you become a Certified SAFe® 4 Agilist (SA).
Is Leading SAFe® the Right Course for You?
- Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
- Development, QA and Infrastructure Management
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Management
- Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
- Enterprise, System and Solution Architects
In this Leading SAFe® course you will learn:
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®)
- Embracing a Lean-Agile Mindset
- Creating high-performing teams and trains
- Experiencing Program Increment (PI) Planning
- Releasing on Demand with DevOps
- Building a Lean Portfolio
- Leading the transformation
Throughout our course you will learn to perform the role of a SAFe® Agilist. By the end of the Leading SAFe® course you should be able to:
- Understand the five competencies of the Lean Enterprise
- Become a Lean-thinking Manager-Teacher
- Apply the values and principles of a Lean-Agile Mindset
- Apply SAFe®’s Lean and Agile principles to the roles and practices of SAFe®
- Create high-performing teams and trains by establishing mission and purpose
- Lead the transformation with the SAFe® Implementation Roadmap
- Support PI Planning and the events associated with successful Program execution
- Drive Release on Demand with the Continuous Delivery Pipeline
- Establish alignment and execution with Strategic Themes and Lean Portfolio Management
- Coordinate multiple Agile Release Trains and suppliers with a Solution Train
What Attendees Get
- Attendee workbook
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 4 Agilist exam
- One year membership to the SAFe® Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion
Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to be eligible for the exam.
- 5+ years’ experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product or project management
- Experience in Scrum
|Name:||SAFe® 4 Agilist Exam|
|Delivery:||Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, timed|
|Access:||Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe® Community Platform upon completion of the Leading SAFe® course|
|Duration:||Once the exam begins, candidates have 90 minutes (1.5 hours) to complete the exam|
|Number of Questions:||45|
|Passing Score:||34 out of 45 (75% passing score)|
Professional Development Units (PDUs) and Scrum Education Units (SEUs)
Attendees may be eligible to apply for SEUs under category C, toward earning or renewing their CSP through Scrum Alliance.
Activity Number: ABOYTD2. Duration: 2 days.
Leading SAFe® Course Dates & Bookings
Choose your preferred date to make a booking
Obligation free booking – cancel anytime up until 15 days prior. No payment needed to book your place.
|Jun 13-14||Jun 27-28||May 30-31||Contact Us|
If the link for your preferred date is disabled, registrations are closed. Please contact us for options.