Duration: 2 days | Price: $1,400 + GST (exam fee included)
Applying a Lean-Agile mindset with SAFe
With SAFe® 4 Agilist Certification
Based on version 4.5 of SAFe
Develop a skillset that’s in demand worldwide—and empower your enterprise to succeed in a disruptive marketplace—when you become a SAFe® 4 Agilist (SA). During this two-day course, you’ll learn the principles and practices of the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®), how to execute and release value through Agile Release Trains, and what it means to lead a Lean-Agile transformation at enterprise scale.
You will gain an understanding of the Lean-Agile mindset and why it’s so effective in today’s adapt-or-die marketplace. You’ll also get practical advice on supporting Agile teams and programs, empowering a Lean Portfolio, building a continuous delivery pipeline and DevOps culture, and coordinating large solutions.
Is Leading SAFe the Right Course for You? ...
Is Leading SAFe the Right Course for You?
- Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
- Development, QA, and Infrastructure Management
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Management
- Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
- Enterprise, System, and Solution Architects
Topics Covered ...
In this Leading SAFe course you will learn:
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Embracing a Lean-Agile Mindset
- Understanding SAFe Principles
- Experiencing Program Increment (PI) Planning
- Exploring, Executing, and Releasing Value
- Leading the Lean-Agile Enterprise
- Empowering a Lean Portfolio
- Building Large Solutions
Learning Goals ...
Throughout our course you will learn to perform the role of a SAFe® Agilist. By the end of the Leading SAFe course you should be able to:
- Apply SAFe to scale Lean and Agile development in your enterprise
- Recognise and apply a Lean-Agile Mindset and principles
- Continuously explore, integrate, deploy and release value
- Empower with a Lean Portfolio
- Coordinate the development of large solutions
- Enhance your Lean-Agile leadership skills
- Support a Lean-Agile transformation in your enterprise
What Attendees Get...
What Attendees Get
- Attendee workbook
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 4 Agilist exam
- One year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion
Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to be eligible for the exam.
Professional Development Units (PDUs) and Scrum Education Units (SEUs) ...
Professional Development Units (PDUs) and Scrum Education Units (SEUs)
Attendees may be eligible to apply for SEUs under Category C, toward earning or renewing their CSP through Scrum Alliance.
- 5+ years’ experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product or project management
- Experience in Scrum
Exam Details ...
- Name: SAFe 4 Agilist Exam
- Format: Multiple Choice
- Delivery: Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, timed
- Access: Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of the Leading SAFe course
- Duration: Once the exam begins, candidates have 90 minutes (1.5 hours) to complete the exam
- Number of Questions: 45
- Passing Score: 34 out of 45 (76% passing score)
- Sample Test Questions available
Leading SAFe Course Dates & Bookings ...
Leading SAFe Course Dates & Bookings
Click / tap on your preferred date below to make a booking
(If the link for your preferred date below is disabled, there are no places available – contact us for options)
|2018||Mar 17-18||Feb 10-11||Feb 17-18||Contact Us||Contact Us||Contact Us|
|July 23-24||Contact Us||July 3-4|
We can also run this course in-house on your premises with flexible dates.