SAFe® Scrum Master 4.6 Training
Duration: 2 days | Price: $1,495 + GST
Applying the Scrum Master role within a Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®) enterprise
With SAFe® 4 Scrum Master Certification
Based on version 4.6 of SAFe
In this two-day SAFe® Scrum Master training, you will gain an understanding of the role of a Scrum Master in a SAFe® enterprise. Unlike traditional Scrum Master training that focuses on the fundamentals of team-level Scrum, the SAFe® Scrum Master course explores the role of the Scrum Master in the context of the entire enterprise, and prepares you to successfully plan and execute the Program Increment (PI), the primary enabler of alignment throughout all levels of a SAFe® organisation. This includes learning the key components of Agile at scale development, how Scrum is facilitated throughout the enterprise, and how to execute Iteration Planning.
You will also discover how to build high performing Agile teams by becoming a servant leader and coach, and how to coach those teams to deliver the maximum business value at scale. SAFe® 4 Scrum Master (SSM) certification signifies that you are prepared to perform the role of Scrum Master in a SAFe® environment, increasing your value to teams and organisations that are implementing SAFe.
Is This the Right Course for You?
- New Scrum Masters who need to perform the role
- Existing Scrum Masters who would like to understand their role in the context of a SAFe® enterprise
- Team Leads who want to understand the Scrum Master role
- SAFe® Release Train Engineers who want to coach Scrum Masters on their role
- Introducing Scrum in SAFe®
- Characterising the role of the Scrum Master
- Experiencing Program Increment planning
- Facilitating Iteration execution
- Finishing the Program Increment
- Coaching the Agile team
- Describe Scrum in a SAFe® Enterprise
- Facilitate Scrum events
- Facilitate effective Iteration execution
- Support effective Program Increment execution
- Support relentless improvement
- Coach Agile teams for maximum business results
- Support DevOps implementation
What Attendees Get
- Printed workbooks
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 4 Scrum Master (SSM) exam
- One-year membership to the SAFe® Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion
Attendees who pass the exam will receive:
- A SAFe® Scrum Master certificate
- A SAFe® 4 Scrum Master digital badge to promote your accomplishment online
- A one-year certified membership as a SAFe® Scrum Master, which includes access to the SSM Community of Practice
- A SAFe® Scrum Master certification usage guide with SSM certification marks
- Access to a variety of learning resources to support certified professionals during their SAFe® journey.
Professional Development Units (PDUs) and Scrum Education Units (SEUs)
Attendees may be eligible to apply for SEUs under Category C, toward earning or renewing their CSP through Scrum Alliance.
- Familiarity with Agile concepts and principles
- Awareness of Scrum, Kanban, and eXtreme Programming (XP)
- Working knowledge of software and hardware development processes
|Exam Name:||SAFe® 4 Scrum Master Exam|
|Format:||Multiple choice; Multiple select|
|Delivery:||Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, timed|
|Access:||Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe® Community Platform upon completion of the SAFe® 4 Scrum Master course|
|Duration:||Once the exam begins, candidates have 90 minutes (1.5 hours) to complete the exam|
|Number of Questions:||45|
|Passing Score:||33 out of 45 (73%)>|
Course Dates & Bookings
Choose your preferred date to make a booking
Obligation free booking – cancel anytime up until 15 days prior. No payment needed to book your place.
|May 23-24||Contact Us||Contact Us||Contact Us|
If the link for your preferred date is disabled, registrations are closed. Please contact us for options.